Please upgrade your browser.
2020 CCIH Annual Conference
Thursday, June 4 - Saturday, June 6, 2020
The CCIH 2020 Conference will be June 4-6 at Catholic University in Washington, DC, USA.
Our theme is Holistic Care of Body, Mind and Spirit, which is fundamental to Christian health care.
Ephesians 2:10: “For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.”
Christian healthcare is known for its holistic nature: we care for the person as a whole, including body, mind and spirit. Join us as we explore how we can:
- Live this truth out in communities and health care facilities.
- Care for the most vulnerable among us, including foreigners and refugees.
- Care for those with mental health issues and those with physical disabilities.
- Remember social determinants of health that affect each person within a community.
- Work as a faith community to contribute to the global sustainable development goals.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|